What went well?
- one good thing was that most people were happy and enthusiastic about the events and activities
- the number of children who participated. There were 105 kids who bought their bikes and 20 who bought their scooters
- the round-about, it felt like you were on the road and you were able to practice hand signals
- the best thing on go by bike day was bringing a bike
- the amount of children wearing a helmet and having a big smile on their face
- it was set up during lunchtime
- The roundabout was a big success because it was educational for kids who bike without knowing the signals
What didn't go so well?
- the rotating, instead of going to an empty spot the organisers should number them and go in a circle
- the group sizing was not great
What will we improve on?
- The thing that I think needs to be improved on is that the levels/difficulty for the different aged kids at the different stations
- The important thing to add to go by bike day is more events and they are numbed so people could find were to go next
- is the amount of kids that came over at one time
- get less time at the activities to do more activities
- the actives needed numbering and more time on each activities and more activities
- next time we run an event we could ask for more parental help